Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

I made it here safely! I am living with 3 other missionaries, two natives and one from Utah. They all speak fluently, so I should pick it up quickly.



Here is my address for the whole time I will be out here. It is the address of our mission home, but they want everything sent there because it is easier just in case emergency transfers happen or something else that makes it hard to get the letters to me.

Rua São Sebastião 1003 Centro

Riberão Preto , São Paulo Brazil 14015-040



I met my mission president, and he is really nice. He only speaks Portuguese, so there will be some translating for a while when I talk to him, but that is okay. I will learn quick out here with so many people around me speaking Portuguese. I like it here already! It is hot and humid, but I can deal with that. Anyways, I gotta go and do more stuff with my companion.



I love you all and will talk to you later!

-Elder Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment