Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

That's awesome that you got to go to the gate with Drew! Sounds like it was a good day for all of you. Sounds like typical Drew, but it sounds like he's really enjoying the MTC. They actually give you two pieces of luggage for free when you travel with the Church. But if they're overweight, they charge you a hefty fee.
Not much happened this week... Just a lot of knocking doors and talking to people that are already saved and already have a church and already have a bible and need no more bible (I think that's somewhere in 2 Nephi 29). But there are a lot of really nice people here. No more crazy weather, no more really crazy people, we met a bit more of the ward and have really just been getting to know the place just in time for all of us to leave. Transfers are on Wednesday, and since I'm leaving on Tuesday, they all have to come up to Birmingham with me. I'm pretty excited to go to Brazil! It's going to be a huge learning curve, but I'll love it. More language, more gospel, and more nice people! It'll be a good time.
Well, I'm sure I'll have more to email about on my next P-day; more stuff about Brazil. But for now, I have nothing!
I love you all and I hope your days go fantastically!

Love,
Elder Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment