Friday, March 9, 2012

January 10, 2012

It's a good thing you sent me a package yesterday because I sent a letter on Friday that said I need my toothbrush charger! Turns out the visa thing is so random that some people in my district have gotten their actual visas already while I still haven't gotten my electronic. From when you get your electronic to when you get the actual one can vary from a week to a few months. Brazil is really dumb.

I really hope Drew gets his call soon! If he does get called to report any time before the end of February, I'll probably see him since I don't think I'll get my visa before my 9 weeks are done. So I'll probably get a reassignment for somewhere in America until my visa comes in. The food here is really bad still... It's getting worse and worse. I've started eating less since the first week, actually. I probably did gain a little bit, but I'm sure I'll start to lose it again.  

We had four of the people from our district leave today. My companion, Elder Welch, and Elder Lovell (the one from Summerfest), and Elder Hannah (our district leader), and Sister Larsen. So we're down to six left. Elder Cox is my companion now, and we have a whole room to ourselves. It's pretty nice because we can keep it really clean and nobody messes it up. Plus we both have a ton of space for our own stuff. Our district seems to like chilling in our room now since it's so open and clean and just feels good.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. I love you and I hope all is well with you!



Elder Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment