Friday, March 9, 2012

February 14, 2012 second email

Yes I got the packages! Thank you so much! The notebooks were perfect. They fit perfectly in my breast pocket and I already like them a lot. I might need more to carry through my mission, though!

My companions and I have decided to do laundry at 5:30 on P-days so that we have more time in the day to get other things done, so I'll probably be emailing you first then, then taking the rest of the time I have to email later in the day.

I did hear about the Dunlop's car! That's awesome that they were able to find a new one, though. Is it a brand new one or is it used?

I ended up finding my companions. They went to go get breakfast, and decided not to tell me. So I had a little word with them. They're both really bad at telling me where they go and everything. Hopefully that'll change for the last little bit that we're here. Only two weeks left here!

No comments:

Post a Comment