Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013


Helllooo everyone! 

This week was rather uneventful. However, I arrived in my new area, with Elder Farias. We are now in Piracicaba 2nd ward. I thought that I was going to be junior companion, but when we got here, I found out that I am still a district leader. My whole purpose here is to train my companion to be a district leader, actually. We got here together, and once again there was no work in the area. We have to find all new people and try to get the work started again. There aren't even any records in the area book since September... So this week we just went after old investigators and a couple of referrals we got from the mission office. Hopefully this next week we can have a bit more success!!

So President transferred my who group to Piracicaba to be able to make the whole going home thing easier. So this is the first time I'm in a zone with Elder Welch (my companion from the MTC) and Elder Russel (another from my group) and second time with Elder Marler. I really didn't have much of a chance to get to know the Elders from my group, and finally at the end I do. Interesting how that works. 

Well, not much else has happened this week. I'll try to do something more exciting next week so I can tell you guys all about it. 

I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment