Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

Hello family!

Remember last week when I said that nothing happened and then I said I was joking? Well.... This week nothing happened. For reals. 

I got Dengue (see this link Dengue Fever).
(two trips to the hospital!)

Which is also known as Breakbone Fever. 

I was in bed all week. 

And I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow for more blood tests. 

But I'm okay! I don't feel that bad anymore. And it's not contagious nor deadly (I think), so I'll be fine. Just gotta rest up and keep myself from working......... Boo.

But I have some news. We had transfers this week. I will stay here in Irajá 6 more weeks! But Elder Gade... Won't. He's going to train and open an area called José Bonifácio near São José do Rio Preto. I'm so excited for him! My new companion is Elder Foster. He's from Pennsylvania, and he has about 10 months on the mission. He plays piano! So he likes classical music! That's great! 

Well, that's all I got for now. I'll talk to you on Mother's day! Less than a week now!

Love you all!

-Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment