Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013


Bom dia família e amigos!

This week was another difficult, kind of down week. BUT. It ended super well. With General Conference!!! I LOVE General Conference!

I don't even know what to say this week. I think the only thing that I can say is that everyone should go watch all of the sessions. It was fantastic! On Saturday we went and watched one of the sessions with a family of investigators. We picked the wrong session to watch, though. We saw the Saturday afternoon session, which is the one where they released EVERYONE and called just as many people to replace them. So the beginning was kinda boring, but that's alright. They still liked it. So then we ate dinner with them and left to go to the priesthood session. Then, the next day, they went to watch the morning session at the stake center! And afterwards, they came up to Elder Gade and me, and said that they wanted us to baptize them! It was sooo good! So here on the 27th we'll have 3 baptisms! Plus we'll go and try to marry a couple other people for them to be baptized as well. This month still has great potential to be fantastic!

Everyone should go read/listen to Elder Holland's talk! http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2013/04?lang=eng&vid=2284842592001&cid=3
There it is!

That's all I got! I love you all! Have a great week!
-Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment