Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 2, 2013


Weird things happen on the mission: Part 2

 

Well, last Monday night, after Elder Mesquita and I got home from working, we got a phone call from President Canuto. He called to tell Elder Mesquita to pack his bags again. He was being transferred to Havaré, one of the areas that's furthest away from Americana, and he would be companions with Elder Cabral. And Elder Galleguillos would be my companion. Remember him from Araraquara? He was living with me there and now he's my companion! I was pretty sad to hear the Elder Mesquita would be leaving, but at least I got a good companion. Now we're super excited, we're going to work a ton, and we're going to help this ward grow! Also, we'll be getting another companionship in our house next week when we have the transfer. Should be great!

 

I also told Elder Galleguillos about 7 months ago that we would be ZL together. Called it.

 

I don't really have much to say... I'm just excited to work and to be able to help out more people to be happy! I'm gonna include a picture of our zone, as we'll have transfers next week and it will change. We will have two more companionships in the zone, one with us, and one in Santa Bárbara D'Oeste. 

 


Well, hope you all have a great week and YOU SHOULD ALL WATCH CONFERENCE!!!!!! It's going to be aweeeesoooooome!

 

Love,

Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment