Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hello family! 

This week I'm on another computer that doesn't want to play well with memory cards, so still no pictures for you guys... But I promise I'll send them as soon as possible!

So as I said last week, we had transfers. And my new companion is Elder Albernaz! He's from Vitória, Espírito Santo, the same place as Elder Küster, one of my old companions. But they didn't know each other before the mission. Elder Albernaz was part of the Campinas mission, but now he's part of Piracicaba! There are a couple of missionaries here that I met in the MTC that are now in my mission, so that's pretty cool. It's good to see them all again.

This week we were able to mark a baptismal date for Maryelen. She'll be baptized this Saturday! I'm excited! It'll be my first baptism in this area, and the first baptism in the ward for the last 6 months or so! Should be great! 

Not much else happened this week, but I love you all! Looks like I've got less than 4 months left here before I head back to the good ol' US of A. Not much, but be assured that I'm still working hard out here in the sun!

Have a great week! Love you all!

-Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment