Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hello family! 

so this week i have a keyboard that is obnoxiously hard to press the shift keys, so i won't be capitalizing many things.

Last Monday we went to Riberão Preto for a mission leader meeting. it was awesome because we went a little bit early to go and see a few of the recent converts that I had there. so we got to see Vera, Victor, and Jessica, then we went and had a delicious stroganoff with Maria and Carlos. It was really cool to see all of them. Victor is already a teacher in the Aaronic priesthood, and Carlos will receive the priesthood on the 17th of this month. And Carlos told me that he's going to baptize his other son. That would be AWESOME.

So then we came home, and it got hot again. It's been in the 80s here and the sun is BLAZING hot. I want the rain back. But this week we're spending P-Day in Poços de Caldas. Where it's cold. Yay! Today we'll be climbing up a mountain to a statue of Christ that looks over the whole city. we'll have some good pictures next week!

Umm... I'm not sure of any cool stories this week. But I'm excited to go up this mountain! And we have transfers next week! i don't think i'm going anywhere this time. but I hope you all have a good week! I'm gonna stop struggling with this crappy keyboard now.

 

Love you all!

-Elder  Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment