Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012

Well, I seem to be pretty good at getting me and my companion stuck in the house. I came down with a pretty bad cold with fever and everything this week, so the mission doctor told me to stay in the house until it passes. That was on Tuesday night that he told me, so we've been in our house since then, except when we left to eat lunch on Saturday and go to church on Sunday. So we had a pretty uneventful week. I'm still a little bit sick, but for the most part I've gotten better. We spent a lot of time cleaning, studying, sleeping, listening to EFY music, and then doing it all over again. This week we're gonna go out and work a bit more and hope that my companion doesn't catch this cold. 
One good thing that has been happening lately is work with the members in this ward. The members have been helping us out a lot, and we've been having a lot of lessons where they come and help us teach. Which also was a little bit unfortunate for this week since we had marked a lot of ward members to come out with us and visit some people, but we had to cancel all of it. A little bit disappointing, mas faz parte. 

That's so awesome that Dad was able to get an engine! I know that he was looking for a 390, but a 460 is even better! Bigger and louder! And sucks more gas... But bigger and louder! I hope that everything goes well with the truck and that you can get it all put back together... I hope I didn't cause too many problems when I took it apart! 

Well, that's all I've really got for this week... Not much exciting happened. But next week I promise to have more exciting news! We have the area president coming to our mission to give us a little training meeting this Friday, so that should be good. Hope all is well at home, and get better, Mom!

Love you!

Elder Hopper #1

No comments:

Post a Comment